- Garlic paste
- Black pepper powder
Cut the potatoes as per the picture.
I have used the trick to cut potatoes by putting two chipsticks on either side of the potatoes and cut upto the chopsticks. By mistake you will not cut the potatoes thoroughly.
Sprinkle butter, garlic and black pepper powder.
Microwave for 30 minutes on high temperature.
- Pav – 4 no.
- Cumin seeds – ½ tb
- Dry red chilli – 1 no. + 1 no.
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Boiled potato – 1 no.
- Coriander leaves
- Coconut – 1 tb
- Onion – 1 no.
For Dabeli masala – dry roast and grind cumin seeds (1/2 tb) and dry red chilli (1 no.).
Make garlic chutney – dry roast and grind garlic (4 cloves) and dry red chilli (1 no.).
Make meethi chutney – Add tomato sauce or tamarind sauce.
For stuffing – Add oil in a pan. Add boiled and mashed potato (1 no.) and cook for 2 minutes. Add dabeli masala and garlic chutney and fry for 1 more minute. Next sprinkle coriander leaves, pomegranate and chopped coconut (1 tb).
Dry roast few of the peanuts and remove the skin.
Now for assembling take pav (4 no.). Apply garlic chutney (1/2 tb) and meethi chutney (1/2 tb). Put the mashed potato mixture in between and add chopped onion, fried peanut, pomegranate and coriander leaves. Add sev over it.
Heat each pav while serving.
- Sweet potato – 2 no.
- Olive oil – 4 tb
- Chilli flakes – 1 tb
- Pepper powder – ½ tb
1. Make thin slices of potatoes (2).
- Marinate sweet potato slices with olive oil (4 tb), Chilli flakes (1 tb), salt and Pepper powder (1/2 tb).
- Grill for 15 minutes and serve hot with main dish.
- Chane ka saag – 1 bunch
- Ginger paste – 1 tb
- Red Chilli powder – 1 tb
- Green chillies – 4 no.
- Cumin powder – 2 tb
- Pepper powder – 2 tb
- Turmeric powder – 1 tb
- Hing – A pinch
- Dry red chilli – 2 no.
- Mustard seeds – 1 tb
- Sesame seeds – 1 tb
1. In a bowl mix Chane Ka Saag (1 bunch) with ginger paste (1 tb), red chilli powder (1 tb), chopped green chillies (4), cumin powder (2 tb), pepper powder (2 tb), turmeric powder (1 tb) and salt.
- Mix all ingredients properly and make small balls.
- Steam the ball for 15 minutes and then cool the balls.
- For tempering add oil with a pinch of hing, dry red chilli (2), mustard seeds (1 tb) and sesame seeds (1 tb) and spread over the balls.
- Serve with sauce.