- Chicken – 100 gm
- Chopped onion – ½ no.
- Chopped garlic – 10 no.
- Chopped ginger – 1”
- Turmeric powder – ½ tb
- Green chillies – 2 no.
- Big black brinjal
- Garlic paste – 1 tb
- Chicken filling – Heat kadai. Add oil (2 tb). Then add chopped onion (1/2), chopped garlic (10), chopped ginger (1”). Fry for 2 minutes and then add salt and turmeric powder (1/2 tb). Add the minced chicken (100 gm). Fry till the oil comes out and then add the green chillies (2). Cool the mixture.
- Cut the brinjal in half and scoop out the brinjal flesh. Then brush the brinjal with butter, garlic and salt.
- Preheat the oven.
- Grease the baking tray with butter.
- Stuff the chicken filling into the brinjal.
- Grill the brinjal for 30 minutes at high temperature.
- Serve hot as starter or with chapatti.