- Big light green chilli – 6 pc
- Olive oil – ½ tb
- Amchur powder – ½ tb
- Black pepper – 1 tb
- Chopped onion – ½ pc
- Chopped garlic – 10 cloves
- Chopped ginger – 1”
- Turmeric powder – ½ tb
- Minced chicken – 100 gm
- Green chillies – 2 no.
- Slit the chilli and scrap out the seeds and flesh pout if the chilli.
- Stuff the chilli with the chicken keema.
- Grease the baking tray with oil.
- Keep the stuffed chillies on a baking tray .
- Make a paste of olive oil (1/2 tb), amchur powder (1/2 tb), Salt, Black pepper powder (1/2 tb) and pour over the stuffed chillies.
- Grill for 5 minutes at high temperature.
Note: Chicken filling – Heat kadai. Add oil (2 tb). Then add chopped onion (1/2), chopped garlic (10), chopped ginger (1”). Fry for 2 minutes and then add salt and turmeric powder (1/2 tb). Add the minced chicken (100 gm). Fry till the oil comes out and then add the green chillies (2). Cool the mixture.