- Kakrol – 4 pc
- Besan – 4 tb
- Rice powder – ½ tb
- Chilli powder – 1 tb
- Oil – for deep frying
- Chopped onion – ½ pc
- Chopped garlic – 10 cloves
- Chopped ginger – 1”
- Turmeric powder – ½ tb
- Minced chicken – 100 gm
- Green chillies – 2 no.
- Scrape the Kakrol (4) from outside so that the little thorns cleans out.
- Boil the kakrol for 5 minutes with salt and water (1 cup).
- Cool the Kakrol and slice them into half.
- Scrape out the inner part of the Kakrol and fill the chicken filling (Recipe mentioned below).
- Dip the Kakrol in the paste (Paste recipe mentioned below) and deep fry in the oil.
- Server hot as a side dish with Rice and Dal.
- Besan paste – Besan (4 tb) mixed with Rice powder (1/2 tb) and red chilli powder (1 tb), salt. Make a thick paste with water (2 tb)
- Chicken filling – Heat kadai. Add oil (2 tb). Then add chopped onion (1/2), chopped garlic (10), chopped ginger (1”). Fry for 2 minutes and then add salt and turmeric powder (1/2 tb). Add the minced chicken (100 gm). Fry till the oil comes out and then add the green chillies (2). Cool the mixture.