- Mustard Oil – 2 tb
- Tangra fish – 4 pc
- Potato – 1 pc
- Green Chillies – 2 pc
- Turmeric powder – t tb
- Red chilli powder – 1 tb
- Spring onion – ½ cup
- Marinate the fish with turmeric and salt.
- Fry the fish in the mustard oil.
- In the same mustard oil add cumin (1 tb) and onion paste (1 tb) and fry for some time.
- Add potato (1) and green chillies (2). Fry for 5 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder (1 tb) and red chilli powder (1 tb).
- Fry for 2 minutes. Add salt and sugar.
- Add the Pyaj kali (1/2 cup) and fry for few minutes.
- Add water (2 cups) and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add fried fish pieces and boil for 10 minutes.