- Chicken: 500 gms
- Ginger:4 tb
- Garlic: 2 tb
- Cinnamon powder: 4 tb
- Oil: 6 tb
- Ghee: 2 tb
- Cinnamon stick: 1 inch
- Tomato: 2 no.s
- Onion: 2 no.s
- Chilli powder: 2 tb
- Make tomato puree by boiling the tomatoes with water. Peel off the skin of the tomatoes and grind it to paste. Puree the tomato paste.
- Marinade the Chicken for 4-5 hours with Ginger (2 tb), Garlic (2 tb), salt, red chilli powder (1 tb), Cinnamon powder (2 tb), oil (2 tb) and Tomato puree (12 tb).
- Take a pan and put oil (4 tb) and ghee (2 tb). Add 1 inch cinnamon stick.
- Add chopped onion and fry them till golden brown.
- Make a paste with water by adding chilli powder (1 tb), turmeric powder (1 tb). Add the paste to the fried onion. Add salt.
- Add ginger apste (2 tb) and garlic paste (1 tb). Fry for 3 mins.
- Add marinated chicken and fry for 10 mins.
- Add water as desired and keep for 2 mins.
- Then add the tomato puree (2 tb). Boil for 15 mins.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder (2 tb) and server with roti/naan or rice.